Studies + Trends

Trends are made by People.

trendquest analyses visible expressions of social subconscious moods as well as basic and partly hidden motivations.1)Current scientific insights from neuro sciences proove: Humans (your target groups, as you as well) are making only 1% and up to max. 5% of their decisions by conscious thinking and purpose. The remaining 95% – 99% are made by human subconsciouness – in 10th of seconds and faster.

Because of this your further economical success might have good use of early knowing subsconscious motivational moods of target groups and society. trendquest is helping with knowledge on behavior of markets and groups. .

What moves people also moves society and economy. Trends and developments are happening with much more radical dynamics due to this growingly in real time interconnected world.

trendquest delivers stable and valid insights and practice orientated results based on its methods of Strategic Consultancy and Behavioral Socio-Economics-Research. For the good success of our clients.

   [ + ]

1. Current scientific insights from neuro sciences proove: Humans (your target groups, as you as well) are making only 1% and up to max. 5% of their decisions by conscious thinking and purpose. The remaining 95% – 99% are made by human subconsciouness – in 10th of seconds and faster.

Because of this your further economical success might have good use of early knowing subsconscious motivational moods of target groups and society. trendquest is helping with knowledge on behavior of markets and groups.

Sitemap

open all | close all

Kundenstimmen

“Mein Ansprechpartner beim Kunden hat mir noch einmal bestätigt, dass wir sehr gut hinsichtlich Strategie und Konzept überzeugt haben. (…) Noch einmal ganz herzlichen Dank für eure exzellente Arbeit…”
Markus Keller, Geschäftsführer (CFO/CTO), Proximity Germany GmbH
“Vielen Dank für die Studie – … prima und auch gut weiterverwertbar. Habe schon dreimal daraus zitiert.”
Dr. Antje von Rein, Presseleitung, Hamburger Volkshochschule
“… ist Ihr Vortrag sehr gut angekommen. Ein paar Teilnehmer …
Clients Testimonials - Selection

tq.Blog

Plus many more Events since 2005.
Twitter Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com